MANNI FUNERAL HOME & EVERGREEN CREMATORY
380 RIO GRANDE ST, PORTOLA, CA 96122
PHONE 530-832-4673 / FAX 530-832-1348 FD# 158
• Prior to drafting any contract for goods or services, the responsible party or the decedent’s survivor who is handling the funeral arrangements is entitled to receive a copy of any preneed agreement in the possession of the funeral establishment that has been signed and paid for, in full or in part, by or on behalf of the decedent.
• Manni Funeral Home makes no warranties or representations concerning the products sold herein. The only warranties, expressed or implied, granted in connection with the products sold with the funeral services, are the express written warranties, if any, extended by the manufacturers thereof. Manni Funeral Home hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, related to all such products including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantabilities and fitness for a particular purpose.
• Manni Funeral Home will accept an assignment of proceeds from a life insurance policy for payment of funeral or cremation services, however, due to the labor involved and the extended waiting period for payment we will charge a fee of $500.00 payable at time of arrangement.
For more information on funeral, cemetery and cremation matters contact the:
DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS CEMETERY & FUNERAL BUREAU
1625 N Market Blvd Ste. S-208
Sacramento, CA 95834
GENERAL PRICE LIST
Prices Effective August 3, 2020
(Prices subject to change without notice)
- BASIC SERVICES OF FUNERAL DIRECTOR AND STAFF: $1695.00
The fee for our basic services constitutes a pro rata share of business expenses required to operate the mortuary, such as property taxes, licenses, utilities, insurance, maintenance of the facilities, motor equipment and staff readiness to serve the public regardless of their preferences, selections or type of dispositions, and will be added to the total cost of the funeral arrangement you select. This fee is already included in our charge for direct cremation, immediate burial, forwarding or receiving remains, this fee includes the recording of statistical information for the death certificate, procurement of the permit for disposition as required by cemeteries, common carriers, and or crematories, record retention and standard accounting procedures. Consultation and assistance in the planning and coordination of the funeral or memorial ceremony, recording of surviving relatives for obituary and clergy records, placement of newspaper notices (does not include newspaper charge); consultation with clergy, florist, selected cemetery, common carrier, and or crematory, completion of details for the services selected, including personnel for those selections, and advice concerning union, insurance or other eligible benefits to which the decedent may have been entitled.
- TRANSFER OF REMAINS TO FUNERAL HOME: $450.00(*)
- PROFESSIONAL EMBALMING and CARE of REMAINS: $475.00
Embalming: Except in certain special cases embalming is not required by law. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select certain funeral arrangement, such as a funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming you usually have the right to choose an arrangement which does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
A. Dressing, Cosmetics, and Casketing (Professional hairdresser not included) $195.00
B. Refrigeration, in lieu of embalming (after 5 days, $25.00 per day) $160.00
C. Dressing and Casketing only (un-embalmed) $140.00
D. Autopsy care of remains, in addition to embalming fee $140.00
E. Restoration, when requested, per hour $75.00
F. Coroner Case (Autopsy done on premise) $400.00
G. Removal and Disposal of Pacemaker (cremation only, required by all crematories) $50.00
- USE OF FACILITIES & STAFF FOR VIEWING OR VISITATION:
A. Facilities for Viewing, Visitation or Rosary, per 4 hour increments $450.00
B. Viewing prior to cremation, immediate family only (includes dressing and sanitizing) $150.00
C. Viewing or Rosary at church prior to service, per hour $100.00
- OTHER USE OF FACILITIES, EQUIPMENT, AND PERSONNEL:
A. Use of Facilities for Funeral or Memorial Service $450.00
B. Off-Site Funeral Service, includes supervision, use of Funeral Home equipment $450.00
C. Off-Site Memorial Service, includes supervision, use of Funeral Home equipment $450.00
D. Committal Service following Funeral Service $100.00
E. Graveside Service (not preceded by ceremony) $450.00
F. Evening Off-Site Ceremony or Rosary. Set up of empty facility (additional charge) $450.00
G. Weekend or Holiday Visitation or Service (additional charge) $125.00
H. Preparation and Distribution of ‘Funeral Notice’ (when not supervising the service) $85.00
- VEHICLE USE:
A. Service Vehicle $150.00
B. Funeral Van or 4-Wheel Drive $365.00
C. Flower Van $120.00
D. Limousine or Funeral Hearse (on request from private contractor) Request
SERVICE RELATED MERCHANDISE
- MEMORIAL ITEMS:
A. BASIC PACKAGE: Memorial Book, 50 Basic Memorial Folders, 25 Acknowledgement Cards. $95.00
B. CUSTOM PACKAGE: Basic Memorial Book, 100 Custom Memorial Folders, 50 Acknowledgement Cards. $145.00
C. CUSTOM PHOTO PACKAGE: Basic Memorial Book, 100 Color Photo Memorial Folders, 50 Acknowledgement Cards. $185.00
D. Additional Color Photo Memorial Folders (25 min) $25.00
E. Upgraded Memorial Book: Price difference between Basic Memorial Book ($50 value) and upgraded book.
- PRICE RANGE FOR CASKETS:
A complete price list will be provided at the funeral home.
- RENTAL CASKET (Viewing prior to cremation) $750
- PRICE RANGE FOR CHILDREN AND INFANT CASKETS:
A complete price list will be provided at the funeral home.
- PRICE RANGE FOR OUTER BURIAL CONTAINERS:
A complete price list will be provided at the funeral home. $695.00 to $550.00
- PRICE RANGE FOR ALTERNATIVE CONTAINERS:
A complete price list will be provided at the funeral home. $375.00 to $85.00
These are items we pay in advance on your behalf
- CA State Filing Fee for Disposition Permit: $12.00
- CA State Certified Certificate Fee per Copy Ordered: $21.00
- CA State Dept. of Consumer Affairs Fee for each Cremation: $8.50
- Honorarium/Clergy Fee: Varies
- Special Music/Musician: Varies
- Newspaper/Obituary Fee: Varies
(*) All vehicle and transportation are based on fifty (50) mile radius from Portola. A charge of $2.75 per mile will be added for additional mileage for each vehicle utilized.
MINIMUM SERVICE ARRANGEMENTS
EACH PLAN, AS PRICED, INCLUDES:
- Services of Funeral Director and Staff
- Minimal use of Facilities (Refrigeration included)
- Local Transfer of Remains to Evergreen Crematory, located at Manni Funeral Home
- Transportation of Remains to local cemetery
NOT INCLUDED, unless noted, are charges for professional embalming, dressing, cosmetics, viewing or visitation, funeral or memorial service, cash advances, etc. these and other services may be requested, or required, and applicable fees will be added. Please refer to the appropriate categories on the price list for respective additional charges.
Refrigeration of an un-embalmed body is required by state regulations after 24 hours (1223 (c), Article 3, Chapter 122, Title 16) the refrigeration fee is $160.00 for first five days, thereafter $25.00
- PRICE FOR DIRECT CREMATION: $1615.00
The crematory fee is NOT INCLUDED. The fee at Evergreen Crematory is: $350.00
If you want to arrange a direct cremation, you can use an alternative container. Alternative containers encase the body and can be made of materials like fiberboard or composition materials (with or without an outside covering). The containers we provide are: a cardboard box, fiberboard with inside & outside coverings, or hardwood caskets.
A. Direct cremation with container provided by purchaser $1615.00
B. Direct cremation with fiberboard container (cardboard box) $1700.00
C. Direct cremation preceded by immediate family viewing in selected casket or container $1765.00
D. Direct cremation at a scheduled time with a family member present to witness delivery to crematory $1765.00
A durable container (URN) is required to keep cremated remains in a dwelling (residence), church or religious shrine (7054.6 health & safety code)
- PRICE RANGE FOR URNS: A complete price list will be provided at the funeral home.
- FEES FOR FORWARDING OF CREMATED REMAINS:
A. Placement at Sea or Sierra-Nevada Mountains (Nevada side) Per Quote
B. Delivery of cremated remains within a 50 mile radius (at the convenience of the funeral home) $50.00
C. Shipment within United States pursuant to postal regulations $155.00
- IMMEDIATE BURIALS: $2100.00
- FORWARDING OF REMAINS TO ANOTHER FUNERAL HOME: $1800.00
Includes embalming (additional charge for casket)
A. Air Tray $395.00
B. Transfer Case $545.00
- RECEIVING REMAINS FROM ANOTHER FUNERAL HOME: $1695.00